Friday, July 20, 2012

Wasp Sting -

Our house is a wasp magnet, I swear every wasp, hornet, yellow jacket in Lake County resides at our house!!

In June Samuel was stung...arm swelled, hand swelled, went to the doctor had to get anti-biotics because it was infected.
I was stung twice, no reaction.

On Tuesday (7/16) Samuel was stung again this time on the pinky, hand swelled up huge, called the Dr. on Wednesday they said he must have a "sensitivity" will take a few days to go away... day 2 is always the worst.

I was also stung, no reaction.

On Wednesday (7/17) Eli was stung on the pinky...hand swelled up like crazy.
Oh yeah, he had climbed up the basket ball hoop, he was stung while at the top and instead of sliding down he jumped, injuring his foot...he's on crutches

sound kind of familiar?

Anyway, decided to take some pictures of Eli's hand...I know if I was Amy I'd have had pictures of each incident but I am not that good....

It's kind of hard to see, but keep in mind it did get worse, yesterday he couldn't even use his crutches because he couldn't close his hand and it was hurting so much.






 

1 comment:

amy said...

UGH!! That is TERRIBLE! Do I even want to come there for a visit?! :)